ACCL Automatic Source Changeover Supplier
ACCL Automatic Source Changeover
||Available in different sizes
||Available in different colors
SU BTECH make CLD cum auto changeover, which is a fully automatic high precision system for efficient distribution of individually rationed generator power, is an advantageous and cost effective alternative to conventional manual cha ngeovers. The auto changeover cum current limiting device (CLD) works as a changeover and also gives protection to generator due to overload and abnormal supply. It is a Micro-controlled Pre-Programed overload protection system for multiple operations, mostly used for generators and power backup multi storied societies, malls, apartments etc.
- Settable voltage range for mains and genset
- Settable overload limit for genset
- Auto trip on overload to prevent genset overloading
- Overload trip time will decrease as overload increase
- Once tripped, auto re-starts after 10 seconds (max) and so on upto 5 trials
- Auto trip on under/over voltage on mains and genset to avoid damages to appliances
- Continue glowing LEDs on healthy conditions & blinking LEDs on source waiting and faulty conditions
- After 5 trials, tripped permanently for 3 minutes
- Automatically tries again after 3 min or user can reset manually or wait for the mains
- Safeguards generator by gradual loading and precision monitoring
- Assured availability of allotted current; no less, no more
- Significant saving on wall space and wiring.
Looking for "ACCL Automatic Source Changeover" ?